Breast Augmentation: Be Confident in Your Look
Our breast augmentation services create fuller, more uplifted larger breasts through the placement of implants either on top of or beneath the muscles.
Dr. Rotatori has decades of experience helping patients select the perfect size and shape implant no matter what their goal:
- Enhance breast fullness and projection
- Improve breast symmetry
- Add volume lost after pregnancy or weight loss
- Restore breasts affected by a mastectomy
Your needs and desires are unique. As an experienced, skilled plastic surgeon, Dr. Rotatori possesses a level of artistry that ensures the most natural, striking results.
What to Expect with Breast Implants
The procedure is done on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia:
- A small incision is made under the breast, around the nipple or under the arm, and an implant is inserted directly under the breast tissue and/or the underlying muscle
- You will go home in an elastic bra, which helps hold the breasts in the correct position
- Initial discomfort is controlled with oral medication and the application of ice packs
- Sutures are usually removed in 7–10 days
- Light activities can be resumed as tolerated
- Aerobic activities can be started in about 3 weeks
Questions? Get Fast Answers from a Patient Coordinator!